Thursday 24 April 2014

Write On Review-a-Thon (2)

Share it Please
The Write On review-a-thon is a monthly event created and hosted by Brianna at The Book Vixen. It’s 2 days dedicated to getting reviews done, whether you have one review to write or 30+. This edition of the review-a-thon takes place all day Friday, April 25th and Saturday, April 26th. Let’s get those reviews done!
I've already participated at the review-a-thon once and thought I should do it again to fiiiiiinally get some reviews done.

I'd like to write reviews for these books:
  • "Under the Dome" by Stephen King (please dear god let me finally finish this)
  • "The Lost Symbol" by Dan Brown
  • "The Castle" by Franz Kafka

I'm gonna set a realistic goal and try to get these done!

Edit:
 Wrap up time!
  • "Under the Dome" by Stephen King FINISHED AND POSTED HERE
  • "The Lost Symbol" by Dan Brown FINISHED - GONNA POST IT NEXT WEEK
  • "The Castle" by Franz Kafka HALF THROUGH 
Yup, I managed 5/6 of my list and I'm quite satisfied! I'll definately join again next month!

5 comments:

  1. That's a good, manageable list. I totally think you can get them all done. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I finished "Under the Dome" and "Lost Symbol" and am about half through with "The Castle" but I've got a problem.with the wifi :/ I hope that will be solved soon, it sucks only being able to access the internet through phone!

      Delete
  2. I've been recommended Under the Dome by so many King fans. I'll have to check back for your review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually loved the book! I just posted the review, so if you want to check it out ... :)

      Delete
  3. You did great! ^5

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Follow The Author